Brat's Talk

Brat talking shop, some serious shop. And only to be shared with those in my little Brat book!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I AM SO FRIGGIN WEAK THAT I MELT

WHY?

99.99% of my friends will attest to their good faith, that I am a super bitch, a strong character, and someone who will not take shit and shouldn't mess with or hell has no fury.. but but but.. behind that beyotch facade, I am dis weak little girl at heart who definite has soft spots (aka WEAK) for certain things..

  • I felt weak... when I saw my little nephew's skull being stitch

(not for the faint hearted)

  • I felt weak... when I see new handbags/shoes/watches I like

  • I felt weak... when I see black porsche vrooom past me

  • I felt weak... when I can't ignore that SOMEONE I was trying to ignore

  • I felt weak... enuff said

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home