Brat's Talk

Brat talking shop, some serious shop. And only to be shared with those in my little Brat book!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So I thought my parents absent would cheer me up abit, I was so wrong..

YAY! My old folks are finally out of town!!! At least some peace now.. noone to irritate me.. At times I felt like I need to move out but then thinking of footing my own bills (household) and also feeling lonely at times, I would rather put up with the crap that they are putting me through... heheee... But then I wasnt that happy. An incident during lunch time, pissed me off.. all about sincerity..may be I was being over sensitive but I doubted so. I believe it must be accumulative frustration that was inside and waiting for a loud outburst. And when I am depress, I go for therapy.. RETAIL that is!

My finds today..


CHLOE Paddington Long Boston in Taupe. TOD'S Mules and phyton Tongs. HERMES Pumps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home