I need to meet new friends.. and I met!
9am on a Saturday... I gotta stop waking up early!!! Not that I needed to go to work or something. I can't be losing sleep for no reason at all?! I used to be able to sleep and sleep and sleep like as if I am in a coma..sigh!! What the hell?! Just make the best of it.
Anyways, so as I was saying, I made a couple of new friends today. Started off with knowing my 'elevator' neighbor (most of you would know what I meant) better. Found out that he worked in SF & LA before, at least we have something in common to talk about besides 'elevator' incident and occasional "hi and bye's'".
And also at my friend's wedding dinner.. met this couple, the hubby in investment banking and wifey in marketing, and u know what?? It's bottega that she is handling!!! He he...
Oh I must share this.. There were like 3 weddings on that night. So my sister, bro-in-law (BIL) strolled in confidently to the very first one we see, and I was even more confident, dropped the gift envelope into the box, and not realizing that was the wrong reception table i was at! Fortunately, one of the host actually asked to confirm if I was at the right wedding, and obviously NOT! They had to "dismantle" the sealed box to retrieve my GIFT!! ha ha... it was hilarious and embarassing! Gosh..
Anyway I got back my gift and went over next door to the right wedding reception. The night was pretty interesting, met old friends, and did some catching up. And also found new friends and eateries to try...
Hope this is a good sign as my friends vault is depleting very fast...
(Sorry no pictures.. will do better next time round)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home