Never felt this good for awhile...
And last night, I found a 3mm diameter dot on BRATTY, pretty obvious, it's at the passenger door and a small dent at the back fender. Just couldn't understand why these inconsiderate a**holes would do such thing to Bratty! So typical of these farts to derived happiness from damaging others property! Tsk tsk.. talking about that, i guess it's simply human nature to derive your own happiness at the expense of the others, so what's there to complain?! It's everywhere!! Sad huh? What to do? That's Life! And it must go on..

OPS..My baby needed a showa badly!!
Finally, after a few weeks of withdrawal symtom from not eating sushi, I went all out to have it last night. You should see the amount of sushi and sashimi I had ordered, U would be shocked! Too bad I did not have my camera with me.
The sushi.sashimi weren't as great as those I had tasted in else where.. but when u're experiencing cold turkey, U don't give no shit, anything can do! Had beer as well, yumsss..a little too much actually, but good enough to still drive safely heheee... Scrumptious dinner.. and of cos the bill was as scrumptious as well, don't want to even go there.. sigh.. just when i told myself i need to lead a simpler life...
Oh well something that cheered me up over the week.. finally on Thursday, i got my lilac purse. And yesterday i got a pair of new earrings and necklace from Chanel (yeah.. cant seems to understand why i am into Chanel now..) My friend said I am getting old already.. that is why I am leaning towards Chanel now.. Siggggghhhhh...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home