Brat's Talk

Brat talking shop, some serious shop. And only to be shared with those in my little Brat book!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Why do all good things gotta come at once??

Last weekend was goddamn tiring! I was out on Friday nite at a hosted chi chi dinner. And was up for late late nite movie til 4am. And i was losing sleep, for some odd reason, I kept waking up at 7ish every day! Freaky shit!

Saturday was supposedly my rest day, made it a point to stay home and hibernate but unfortunately my friends were in Singapore for a visit. So I gotta hang with them, lunch n shop. The weather was shitty as well, hot as hell. Finally got out of the situation by 4. Stayed home on Sat night, my parents were like.. RARE SIGHT! Yesh, am getting older n olderer and oldererer each day.. how sad!

Sunday was definitely a REST day for me. Stayed home after lunch and it was good to be home. Away from the devils... but then these devils definitely knew me too well.. just 8 digits away, I was hooked by them...

1st solicitation:
Balenciaga - new color bags, yes my weakness.. ordered a lilac colored PURSE since i got rid of my INK color PURSE cos it was soaked in snow when I was in Torino, Italy last month.. but told them i need breather so will only pick it up next week.

2nd solicitation:
Tod's - new sandals - ok ok i will go down and take a look

3rd solicitation:
Cartier New Pasha - come in to view.. only for the eyes of the VIPs (well said) - can't wait..

And i thought that was the end, til Monday came..

4th solicitation:
Le Mercier - Quotation for your bedroom furnitures.. awaiting your reply..

5th solicitation:
Chloe Mini Paddington - your order is in - ARRGGGHH ok will pick it up.

ENDLESS...

SO today, mom at the Salon, I quickly conquered each and every temptation. Skipping the obvious i.e. things i can't resist to buy... at least 2 down.

Tod's - Got a red sandal from Paris, dun need another. Another down.

Cartier - Pasha!!!!! Arrgghh... I am so weak!!! Gotta have it!!! And I remembered telling my friend that I should avoid buying big watches... Sigh.. but it's just so COOOOOOL. Read my caption, and you will understand.

This is the new PASHA

the first manufacturer to use rubber/steel bracelet
40mm / Stainless Steel / Black Dial

S$8,200


And knowing my weakness for watches, my sales brought out a new Santos 100. The mini version (for comparison sake, I have both the regular size and the new size side by side). It comes in S/S, S/YG, S/PG, YG, AND PINK GOLD. Gorgeous.. Absofuckinglutely GoRGeOUS!! S$25k and I am SOLD instantly. Told myself, it will be a present to myself this summer.

The regular size vs the new Mini in PINK GOLD.

S$25,000

And with this I AM DOWN!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home