Brat's Talk

Brat talking shop, some serious shop. And only to be shared with those in my little Brat book!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Got kicked in the butt for not posting..

well, not literally, but quite close.. just that i haven't got time and i have no pictures to post!! U know, it didn't go well with my uber cool image snapping pictures away while I'm out painting the town black!

It had been a pretty busy weekend for me, not only physically but also mentally.. too many things went through my mind, and too many appointments to keep. Shan't bored u guys with details.

Just wanna highlight something here.. yes, a trip to my salon was all it took..

Met an old time friend who is happily married with a 4 month old boy, named Mario, hehe.. pretty cute huh, my nephew was almost named Mario as well but then my sista didnt want to share the same name (her nick) as her son..

Last I met Werny was in 2003, she was about to get married. And of cos I missed her wedding in Jakarta cos i was away in the states at the time, and I haven't seen her since. Last Saturday was the first time i met her hub. And the world sure is tiny cos her hub is actually my best friend's maternal cousin!

She told me that her
mom didn't allow her a nanny so she and the hub gotta take care of the baby themselves. And u know what, her mom disapprove of strollers as well!! Geez! But then again, Wern and hub still went to the salon for haircut and color together, taking turns to care for little Mario!! I think I would just jump if my mom did that to me! Seow!

Went back to tennis (last thurs) and pilates (last sat). It was good to get my fitness level up again. Tried walking to pilates but ended up in my baby, sigh.. i have to do better than that the next time which so happened this morning was the next time and again, my baby i took.. sigh..

Hmm.. think I talk too much crap and I should stop. I will try try try to post more pictures next time........ for now, eat THIS:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home