Working on Saturday afternoon!!
I am here, sitting at my desk, in my office, doing blogging! WTF right? Actually I was being mobilize to come back for a creative discuss to aid my team of talented arty farty guys to crack ideas for my client. Seems shit easy but then it's not! Been working on it for 1.5 weeks and something is still missing.. can't tell what it is.. just lack that omphh..
It's weird. I haven been like that for a long time. I meant working on Saturdays. The last time I remembered i was back in the office working on Saturday when I was like a junior account handler during my first year in an ad agency... after the second year, I've learned to separate work and leisure hehee..
Well anyway.. am just bored and thought I might as well blog a little. Anything new happened in my life? Nothing. Social scene is quite. Except that I am suffering from acute degeneration of my lumbar vertebrae (L5) and also a chip on it. And I have to be really careful or sooner or later i would suffer chronic back ache and leg weakness. Seriously, that scares me. Dr. had advise against strenous exercises like running, jogging or jumping. It would just add more pressure on it and sooner or later my L5 would just fuse with my secrum! AAhhhh..how horrible and I will not be mobile no more.
The thought of being immobilize scared the shit out of me. I am here thinking, I am too young to be in that state. I have not have a love to death relationship, am not married yet, have no kids yet... i dun wanna waste my life in this way!! It's pathetic.. and i am rattling, not too sure what I'm writing..
Sigh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home