Brat's Talk

Brat talking shop, some serious shop. And only to be shared with those in my little Brat book!

Friday, July 07, 2006

5 more addition to my bags collection..


It's been more than 6 weeks since my last post. Sorry guys, I had been away in the states for 2 full weeks and had been under the weather for a week and world cup and so on and so forth.. And my purse collection didnt shrink at all.. in fact it had been increasing!!

Latest addition:

1) Chloe Snake Skin Silverado in Mouse (will take a pic soon, still hidden inside the dustbag in the shopping bag in my storeroom)

2) Balenciaga's The Shrug


3) Hermes Paris Bombay (PM)

4) Goyard St Louis Shopper Bag GM

5) Chanel 226 Reissue


And I've ordered 2 other Chanel bags from their fall collection. I must admit I have totally converted to a Chanel fan..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home